This course introduces the students to globalized content
strategies, the concept of single sourcing and the importance
of terminology. The focus is on XML and HTML authoring
Audience: The course is designed for content creation
management, including Information Development (ID), Web
Content and e-Learning content developers.
Duration: The course is approximately 2 hours in duration.
This course has the following prerequisites.
1. Overview of Globalized Content Strategies
2. Single Source Strategies (SGML, XML, etc.)
3. Single sourcing and translation memory benefits
4. Internationalization in HTML, SGML and XML
5. Importance of Terminology
6. Graphics Globalization Issues
7. Content testing
8. Question and Answer